Went out with vin, juan, azilah, pat and razak today…… watched spiderman… at tiong bahru gv… it was a last minute thingy… suppose to go for the birthday dinner for Shirley. she called today att work to tell us that she’s suffering from a major hangover so she has to cancel the dinner and make it up some other time… she had a drink too many last night when she and her friends went pubbing… anyway we all worked today so vin suggested that we went for a movie thus spider-man… I sat at the cinema and felt hugely uncomfortable… something I just can’t really put it down in words but that seem to melt as the movie started… I’m just confusing myself… I’m really whacked up these days… I’m not myself anymore… I don’t know what’s really causing this but I’m trying my best to find out the cause… or rather what’s distressing me… pardon me if I’m really rude or fk-ed towards things… I won’t really say that this dark feeling is killing me… its not exactly that joy-kill I’m like enjoying this as well as living my life in misery… its more like a phase to self discovery kinda thing… I have issues man… I really do and I have to clear them real soon… I don’t really understand all that I think about anymore… I’m about to break any moment… when I understand all this then would I explain and put it into words which is easier for u to understand.. I know this posting might seem un-understandable but try your best okae? Just that I’m not feeling all that good these few days I’m like being haunted by paranoia and depression… I don’t who I am anymore…... I used to but at this moment, no. soon, only time can tell what this is all about… and only time can I understand myself too…
When that day comes & you go away
When you leave me behind
Do you know that I'll die inside?
I really might die inside
I'll hate to leave you
I'll hate knowing you'll find love elsewhere
While I'll still want you
I hate it
I'm afraid misery will eat at me
I'll be a tormented fool
But I already am a tormented fool.
Because I love you
When parting comes, will you say goodbye?
And I hope you'll remember me
And I'll miss you
Like I always do
I miss you
.:pseudonym:. burned at 11:19 PM