.:requisite:.
.pursuit of leisure.
2046
when love and hate collide

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

These were my thoughts….
I’m taking the bus home now… been really really busy all week thus no updates, my apologies. Hmm… met Brian Ho last week on the train to orchard to get my cousin’s wedding dinner clothes… Brian Ho… Mensa kid. One of the 17 perfect scorers for SATs this year.. *gasp* when I first heard it I was like… OMG is that possible!?? Then hups continued to tell me there were actually 17 of them just like brian…. Brian’s a great guy not at all geeky.. maybe he speaks a lil tat too fast but he’s sooo muich friendly since primary school… its troo people do change.. for better or worse… but I thought…this kid is like up there`` somewhere where I’ll never be… the closest I’d ever be to being a perfect scorer for SATs is reading the bloody article on the newspaper…. We’re like on totally different levels… prolly while I was 15 trying to figure out my accounts module, brian’s prolly already starting on his F maths… I won’t be surprised really.. brian’s like.. totally brilliant… my life is filled with brilliant people I know.. my brother’s one of em .. but not me… I like being me… stupid, yea, but I like it this way`` things are much simpler and not so complex.. I wouldn’t have to worry about the probability of getting knocked down by a car if I cross the road… and I’m not mocking them.. they’re just too brilliant for plain o me. …….. *Damn! There’s a jam up ahead.. should have taken the train…

Had the dinner on Saturday and it started late… there was like 300++ tables at the dinner… my cousin’s the one getting married… not a direct cousin… rather my dad’s cousin’s son… ya I hope I got that right. My grandad and his grandad were brothers… yarp.. I have a BIG family… and I love chinese new years.. :) anyway it was because of the many tables present that the banquet started late.. plus the carpark at swissotel was under renovation thus many couldn’t get a parking space… hotel management’s fault… they should have foreseen the renovations and plan out nicely the number of functions for that night… for what I know, all ballrooms were occupied… we had to park at raffles hotel instead and walk across the street… we were lucky there was a lot at raffles.. anyway 300 tables isn’t the norm for a wedding… normal weddings have like about 100 tables or so.. I guess that’s what you get when you have the money… poor folks like us just need about 100 tables`` :) the food wasn’t anything as spectacular as the outcome of the number of guests present… but one thing about having lots of people attend a wedding is that you won’t get to sit with your cousins.. therefore I had a pretty uneventful wedding dinner… and I thought I could catch up with my cuz… oh well….

Since the banquet started late on Saturday.. it ended late too.. duh…. It ended like about 12 plus.. and by the time we reached home it was almost 1.30… and guess what I woke up at 5 am! Like 3 and a half hours later to wash up and get ready to leave for Malaysia… there was a blackout in penang the day I went.. haha`` cute` was there to go SHOPPING and pig out as well!! Hahah`` but funny, didn’t really see much that day to buy…. The food was goooood…… and just a refresher.. that day was a Sunday.. one day after malaysia’s national day` and I tell you I really love their patriotic display of mini malasian flags hung almost everywhere possible… I really like that… it was incomparible to the sense of belonging in Singapore… I don’t know why but there are like tonnes of people who wanna get out of this place… I have absolutely no idea why.. too dependant yet wanna be independent.. and how to achieve that? NATO… No Action Talk Only.. they grumble almost all their lives about the government about this, that, how our money does not even reach our hands… shall not go into this… sensitive issue..

So got back from Malaysia at about 12 mn reached home about 1… and received an sms on my mobile from my sectional leader in the orchestra.. “call me when you see this msg” hmm.. I wonder what… so I called…. And I regretted… there was a rehearsal in school on Monday for the graduation which lasts till thursday… and we’re suppose to reach like at ten am… my school isn’t exactly next door.. and I was thinking what the heck.. shall just yes and then decide it tmr when I wake up.. IF I COULD WAKE UP… but nnooooo he was too smart… “don’t just say yes and don’t turn up tmr ah… Meet me at the 14 bus stop outside your house.. we’ll take the bus to school together… give you grace, wake you up at 8.30.. should be enough sleep right?” and I cursed under my breath…. WHY?? WHY?? Why must he stay so near to my home?? Oh man… I was already seriously lacking sleep and to think I will be able to sleep in tmr.. since it was my term break… my fantasy was dashed… sh*t was I really gonna let him ruin my happiness of sleeping?? What could I say?? i replied in two syllabus. No, not *uck you…… I said O K…

Oh well… and so today is already Wednesday and there’s the airport training for the CYA on Thursday so I won’t be going for Thursday’s performance… we’re suppose to dress formal tmr with light make-up… 8.30 at BK terminal 2… I hope I won’t be late… better be sleeping earl tonight… oh shoot… I have not read the airport guide.. opps.. I just hope they won’t be asking information on the transit area tmr`` if not I’d be dead.


malacca~

.:pseudonym:. burned at 10:34 PM



[::..requisite..::]

"If there were other tiggers, we could all bounce the Whoop-de-Dooper, Loop-de-Looper, Alley- Ooper Bounce,"
said Tigger sadly.

twenty from sunny sg.
:: wanna know more?

[::..so speak..::]

[::..deSires..::]
train my physical
get diving license
get bio diploma
revamp my bike
donate blood
save money
JLPT 3
German
to be a linguist
waiting for tate
to sleep
forever?

[::..siTes..::]
:: tab archive
:: singtel sMs
:: starhub sms
:: NatGeo
:: crookedtooth
:: wholivesnearyou?
:: frogstar
:: Dave Mirra
:: games
:: games II
:: not for kids lol
:: mamastore
:: treats!

[::..archive..::]


playing Heaven's Dead
by Audioslave














































**crude language may be used unintentionally from time to time. Please excuse this. at least i mean what i say.**

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?