Friday, November 14, 2003
I’m at work now and I’m surfing the web.. haax.. the job’s not too bad, now tha ti have projects to do and assignments to hand in.. I’m a fast worker and guess what? I’m done with today’s assignment already.. today just had to research on fungi one of my fav easy topics… EVERYDAY i just sit in front of my computer and surf for sites containing information on the science topics i came up with.. everyday it seemslike i'm doing my school project back when there actually was school... everyday i type nonsense into my laptop and wait for someone to tell to do somethig.. haax but I guess its only the collection of data right now cos later I will have to collaborate with my supervisor to do up a software. I have no blistering ideas on how am I gonna do that since I don’t know much programming softwares. Wait… in fact I don’t know any software at all… :x So here I am, surfing the web as there is only 3 workers at my work place now.. 2 of which are attachment students.. haahaa.. explains why I’m surfing.. I have my own laptop here but its super slow… the browser take at least 2 whole minutes to load.. haha oh well.. now I’m yearning to staple something……. Loser!`` :P
and i saw thee....
always remembering nicholas wong
departed: 12th nov 2003
.:pseudonym:. burned at 10:19 AM