.:requisite:.
.pursuit of leisure.
2046
when love and hate collide

Saturday, April 24, 2004

I see: nothing but my screen now.. its too dark.
I need: to pee badly.
I find: myself procrastinating whenever there are exams. i'd even help my mom with the laundry.
I want: exams to be over. and faithfully be a geEk. for now.
I have: nothing but a lazy vibe.
I wish: i was geEk. no wait. i wish i was stupid.
I love: to sleep.
I hate: the damn BLOODY mosquito in the room right now.
I miss: pookie
I fear: the freaking met paper on the 6th of may.
I feel: like crap.
I hear: nice music from my player. sting & craig - rise and fall.
I smell: musty carpet.
I crave: kes.
I search: for answers.
I wonder: why i'm in this shithole i'm in. EVERYDAY.
I regret: not answering that e-mail.

When was the last time you ...
Smiled?: 3 hrs ago at 12.
Laughed?: ditto
Cried?: wednesday.
Bought something?: tuesday
Danced?: 20 minutes ago
Were sarcastic?: oh please, i'm never sarcastic.
Kissed someone?: 3 hrs ago.
Talked to an ex?: e-mail counts?; 2 months.
Watched your favorite movie?: what?
Had a nightmare?: i have meaningless disconcerted dreams ALL the time.

A Last time for everything ...
Last book you read: I, lucifer
Last movie you saw: 20 30 40
Last song you heard: foo fighters - 100 years
Last thing you had to drink: caramel machiato
Last time you showered: 5 hrs ago
Last thing you ate: brownie with butter pecan *slurpe*

Do You ...
Smoke?: pass.
Do drugs?: no. freaking waste of time & money.
Have sex?: i love seX.
Sleep with stuffed animals?: pookie sleeps with me.
Live in the moment?: that's what life's about.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: yes. haunting.
Play an instrument?: lots. where do we start?
Believe there is life on other planets?: i dunno man. i'm not exactly astro geEk. i'm science GeEk. hmm wait a minute..
Remember your first love?: does the sun rise tmr?
Still love him/her?: yes i care for him. if that's what you're looking for. no, i'm not holding on.
Read the newspaper?: i try to make it a habit.
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: yes. they're superb.
Believe in miracles?: if it happens it happens. and yes. miracles do happen. look at me, i'm studying.
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: erm. pass.
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: i will either love you or won't give a shit about you.
Consider love a mistake?: pass. fuck this quiz.
Like the taste of alcohol?: oooh yea.
Have a favorite candy?: no.
Believe in astrology?: i read it for sidelines.
Believe in magic?: it will be cool.
Believe in God?: yes he's out there somewhere.
Pray?: *guilt* this quiz is getting suckier.
Go to church?: no.
Have any secrets?: oodles.
Have any pets: sadly no.
Do well in school?: are you kidding..?
Go to or plan to go to college?: yes. what else is there to do..
Have a major?: not yet.
Talk to strangers who instant message you?: when i'm bored.
Wear hats?: yes when i have to rush out and i have just woken up.
Have any piercings?: yes.
Have any tattoos?: soon enough.
Hate yourself?: no.
Have an obsession?: yes. shoulder blades. magical fingers.
Have a secret crush?: no
Do they know yet?: -
Collect anything?: used to collect bottle caps.
Have a best friend?: yea
Wish on stars?: yea when in dire hope
Like your handwriting?: i guess its ok..?
Have any bad habits?: oh please, don't get me started.
Care about looks?: presentable's fine.
Boy/girlfriend's looks?: ditto
Friends and other people?: wert?? u mean the looks thing? man. DITTO!.
Believe in witches?: it will be cool too, like magic.
Believe in Satan?: he's out there somewhere too.
Believe in ghosts?: believe it or not, they're out there too..

.:pseudonym:. burned at 3:57 AM



[::..requisite..::]

"If there were other tiggers, we could all bounce the Whoop-de-Dooper, Loop-de-Looper, Alley- Ooper Bounce,"
said Tigger sadly.

twenty from sunny sg.
:: wanna know more?

[::..so speak..::]

[::..deSires..::]
train my physical
get diving license
get bio diploma
revamp my bike
donate blood
save money
JLPT 3
German
to be a linguist
waiting for tate
to sleep
forever?

[::..siTes..::]
:: tab archive
:: singtel sMs
:: starhub sms
:: NatGeo
:: crookedtooth
:: wholivesnearyou?
:: frogstar
:: Dave Mirra
:: games
:: games II
:: not for kids lol
:: mamastore
:: treats!

[::..archive..::]


playing Heaven's Dead
by Audioslave














































**crude language may be used unintentionally from time to time. Please excuse this. at least i mean what i say.**

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?