It’s been a pleasure, to say the least. It’s been nice knowing you. Interesting. I can’t believe you came up to me. I was caught by surprise, and then had to wear a big grin on my face all because of how eloquent you were. I couldn’t have been less prepared, but there I was, stunned, jawa agape.
The timing was right, smiles flashed & charisma flooded. At no point did I feel really bored with you. Sure, there was one moment, but we were caught off hand. Fight the cliche. Smooth. You were smooth. Too smooth perhaps now that i know? now that i know of that character flaw?
hmm. or flaws instead..?
I only need reminding.
why. why. why. why. why. why. why. why. why.
such a disappointment.
met a sexy cute guy at bux today.
he's not a good guy.
WHY!!.. sighs for the very disappointed.
.:pseudonym:. burned at 2:17 AM