requesting an excuse letter from the nya C office sure is a "menial" task.
Renee
You are really behind time. Letter of excuse has to be done very much earlier before the event. This was spelt out in the information paper. Looks like you do not understand simple instruction. You need to let us know which department or school you are in before we could prepare the letter. Find out whom should the letter be addressed to so that we could fax the letter directly to your lecturer as there are many lecturers in the department.
The office might not know whom we are referring to.
Aik Li
Aik Li,
EXCUSE ME. i BLOODY HELL SENT you the e-mail weeKS before the ceremony was held.
1) YOU DIDN'T REPLY ME
2) I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR A BLOODY HELL LONG TIME WHEN I CALLED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CEREMONY, i called with my mobile, check with freaking singtel for all i care.
3)I STRESSED IN MY previous e-mail that i DID send out the mail. YOU didn't receive it.
don't think you are great working in that pathetic office of yours. "Looks like you do not understand simple instruction." instructionS, instructionS! grammer error you piece of shit.
Bitch you,
renee
Ahh, but of course i'm much too civil to do that.
INSTEad:
Dear Aik Li,
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I have already sorted it out with the office today using my cert as a proof of absence.
I would like to stress that I did send an e-mail out to you previously weeks before the ceremony was held. I even called up one week before the ceremony as well to inquire about the excuse letter but I was put on hold and I eventually hung up after much waiting. I believed that the office was too busy at that time to reply to my excuse letter request thus therefore did not press further till now, and I suppose that That previous e-mail did not even reach you at all. But now all has been sorted out and I thank you for your time and apologise for any inconveniences caused at all.
Regards,
Renee Li
IT REALLY IRKS ME WHEN THEY(PPLE IN OFFICE BODIES) THINK THEY ARE LIKE THE
SUPREMES JUST COS THEY ARE IN THE COUNCIL OFFICE. SCREW YOU.
.:pseudonym:. burned at 10:00 PM