WHOOOOPEEEDOOOOOO!!!
I PASSED MY GENETICS!!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Code***Module***********************Grade
IS1002 Industrial Training Programme
********A
LC0206 Oral Communications
*************DIST
CP2051 Molecular Modelling
***************B+
CP2056 Plant Biotechnology
***************C+
CP2023 Bioprocess Engineering
*************D
CP2022 Animal Cell Culture
****************D+
CP2055 Genomic Techniques
***************D-
bloody hell had such a hard time sleeping last night! in fact i think i only managed to sleep for 2 hours on and off! okay, i don't mean to sound like a bimbo, but i'm really super happy? i passed my genetics with a D- i don't really care cos wtf, it IS genetics.
*and looky here! what else have i got? A
DISCTINCTION!!!!!
DOUBLE WHOOOOOOP! !!!!
MY VERY FIRST DISCTINCTION IN 3 YEARS!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA
i'm a little disappointed in my animal cell culture and plant though..
but ah, what the heck!
I PASSED GENETICS!!! WHOOOOOOOOOP!!!!
I ONLY HAD SO LITTLE SLEEP BUT I DON'T CARE I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!
LALALALALALA~
.:pseudonym:. burned at 8:42 AM