friday night whooop!! :]have you been good?"I can be a real bitch if I want to. I think, bitchiness is within every girl. Just that it depends on whether the girl chose to restrain or not. I'm one of those who chose to restrain, because I do know, how is it like to be insulted, to be mean to and to be hurt by someone." -taken from someone's blogmade me think,
yea, other than the i kinda believe it part, its the,
i think same goes for the boys.well,
I THINK, horniness is within every boy. Just that it depends, on whether the boy chooses to restrain or not. (if i'm a guy) i'm one of those who chose to restrain, because i've been taught, how irresposible it is to leave the girl left cold in dark, tired and used if i left it as that and not contact her thereafter. (sex)just like our male counterparts, we all have something inborne in us that cannot be blamed. so, boyfriends don't blame us for being bitchy and tempermental (it falls under bitchy too) cos we never blamed you for being horny. ( though we kinda like horny boys anyway)
work really drains the shit out of you. well, you can consider that literally too.
yet another working week has gone by. next week, PhuK^t! whoooP!
.:pseudonym:. burned at 7:16 PM